Are you conscious about the first impression that you give your prospective client? A prompt, smart and effective answer to your prospect’s call is the first step towards clinching a deal. On the other hand, a poor answering system can be a huge upset. A few calls that went unanswered might not seem huge, but they are definitely a leakage on your efforts of brand building.
This is where the services of a virtual receptionist can add value. A live virtual receptionist becomes the first point of contact for all your inbound calls who works towards creating a positive impact on every caller.
Our Remote Receptionist Service includes:
• Unified Communications service with talented contact agents
• Provide special assistance - Remote Assistance
• offer voicemail options
• Availability of Multiple voicemail boxes
• Voicemails can be sent to you by e-mail, web or phone.
• Dispatch service calls, and handle your sales orders.
• live telephone answering
• Peak period calls, After-hours and weekend calls, or on-demand backup
Remote receptionists are particularly useful if you need part-time administrative assistance.